A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and strategic acquisitions of Pollfish, BitBurst & AdGate Media in 2022, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.As an organization, we go the extra mile to "Create Rewarding Moments" every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are looking for someone to join our growing development team to help design and implement features. If you are someone willing to help us write clean code that utilizes domain-driven design, with a focus on best practices, testing, and scaling for high traffic, using Laravel/PHP, then let’s talk!
This is a remote position
- Design and create new well-defined features that will reach millions of users
- Use technologies like PHP, VueJS, Codeception testing, Docker, and more.
- Deploy services to AWS
- Review other developers' code
- Create UI for staff, clients, and end-users using Vue and jQuery
- Research new technologies and look for opportunities to implement
- Strong experience with the design and maintenance of large applications using PHP
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with PHP and a major modern framework (Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc)
of 2 years experience with front-end technologies such as HTML5,
JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap, and preferably modern frameworks like React,
- Experience with relational databases: MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc
- Minimum Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Experience with basic Linux command line
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with git version control
- Experience with REST APIs
Desired experience, but not required:
- DevOps, such as Docker, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, Packer, Terraform, or other related technologies
- Make impactful decision on a product used by millions of people.
- Use the latest technology and methodologies
- Work remotely and in the comfort of your own environment.
- Work with a small, remote, and friendly development team, with many different areas of technologies and responsibilities
- Competitive salary
- Interesting and challenging work